Friends of the Orangutans is hiring!
In our effort to better help orangutans in captivity we are currently looking to recruit a Malaysian on a full time basis:
Position Title: Orangutan Liaison Officer
• Assist Malaysian zoos in improving husbandry and management of captive orangutans
• Develop, coordinate and run orangutan enrichment programmes in captivity
• Communicate with media outlets, government agencies, zoos, other NGOs, etc
• Perform any other duties assigned by the Director
• Fervent passion and beliefs in animal rights and environmental issues
• Meticulous and consistent approach to work, and ability to produce quality results
• Experience in orangutan conservation would be an added advantage
• Proficient in Bahasa Melayu and English, written and spoken
• Ability to multitask, work independently and meet deadlines with limited supervision
• Willing to relocate within Malaysia and travel, including outside of Malaysia
• Computer proficient
• Commitment to the objectives of the organization
• Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen
• Full time position only
How to apply:
• Email us your resume & include a covering letter to explain why you want to be part of Friends of the Orangutans (FOTO)
• Applications without a covering letter will be rejected.
• Include two (2) contactable referees in your resume
• State your starting expected salary
• Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Email us at email@example.com.
You may also apply for this post via Jobstreet.